The Military Advocate General of the Israel Defense Forces, 2011 – 2015
- 2004-2009 – Deputy MAG
- 2003-2004 – Chief Defense Counselor
- 2000-2003 – Military Advocate of the IDF’s Northern Command
- 1997-1999 – Deputy Chief Military Prosecutor (CMP)
- 1996-1997 – Senior Assistant to the CMP and secretary and legal advisor of a committee of investigation headed by Judge Vinograd, former Chief justice of Tel Aviv District Court.
- 1991-1993 – Head of the military prosecution in the Judea districts in the West Bank
15-year military career within the Intelligence Corps, concluding in 1996 at the rank of Lt. Col., Commander of the central command intelligence unit.
Executive Masters of Business Administration (EMBA)
Tel-Aviv University, Recanati Business School
Tel-Aviv University Buchman Law School
- Mediation (by “Gevim”)
- Public Company Board Directors (by “Lahav – Tel-Aviv University)
- Arbitration (Israel Bar)